Friday 19 December 2014

December Daily 2014 ~ Cover Page

Hi everyone! I know it has been a while since my last ramblings. Life's so many to offer that you couldn't just do one thing. You gotta take it all in and enjoy it.


Anyway, I was delighted that Kathleen of The Filipino Scrapbookers Club invited me to join the Daily December 2014 inspirational team. And to start off, please follow the link for my cover page,


http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=galleries&u=264955&a=412675&size=0

This time around I want to stay a little bit away from the usual and traditional Christmas styles which is the brightly reds and greens and glitters. I will still throw some few shiny embellishments here and there but not to the point that it overcrowds my layout. This year I would like to make it like an everyday layout with a touch of a vintage feel in it. Not just because it is my style of scrapbooking but this will also challenge me to create without sticking to a specific theme. Occasions like this doesn't really necessary you only have to work with a specific themed products. You have to widen your imagination and use your creativity and to let your mind out of the box. Don't let it constrain your creativity. MAKE IT! It feels good to feel free.


So I hope you have fun creating your own DD 2014. Stay tuned for my 1st page DD! And I will see you.


Maligayang Pasko!





No comments:

Post a Comment