Friday 24 August 2012

Teresa Collins Stamp Bundle

Ok, so I got this package I ordered from Scrapace. I've been waiting for this for about 2 weeks and I was so excited when I got it last monday. These lovely stamps are from Teresa Collins from her new collection called Vintage Finds and Christmas Cottage. I only ordered it specifically for this stamp

because I noticed I have been using only one kind of Christmas stamp when making my Christmas cards (heh!) so I got that. These other two are lovely as well especially the bingo one.


And I don't know if this other one

was included in the bundle. I just can't remember really. But anyhow, I am so very excited to play with these. I will be having my vacation next month and after that I will be making Christmas cards for family and friends. I will keep you guys posted about them cards soon. Take care!

This is the link to the online scrapbooking deal where I got those stamps. Happy shopping!
http://scrapace.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment